Honor a loved one and help support the equipping of the new Library & Archives building, located in the former Melting Pot building at 418 East University Avenue, with everything from furniture to archival supplies.
Valentine’s Day Sweetheart Special!
Looking for a unique gift for the special someone in your life? Why not etch their name in history by buying them a brick to be placed in front of one of the two front doors of the Matheson Library and Archives!
For Valentine’s Day we are running a special of $200 per brick if you buy two or more. A single brick costs $250. To order please download the order form below. If you would prefer to pay online please use the PayPal link below.
- Bricks are $250 each.
- Bricks are 4″x8″ and are engraved using the state of the art laser technology, ensuring long lasting strength and durability.
- 3 lines of text with 20 characters (including punctuation) per line is available on each brick.
- The bricks will be installed at the foot of one of the two front doors facing University Avenue.
- To order you can download an order form by clicking here or pick one up at the museum.
- If you prefer to pay online you will still need to fill out the order form but you can click here to pay via PayPal. This link will take you to a “Donate” page where you can enter the total amount of your order.
- Completed brick order forms can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or can be mailed to the Matheson History Museum, 513 East University Avenue, Gainesville, FL 32601.