We are a museum created by and for the Alachua County community. As a member, you are a stakeholder in the preservation of our collective history and assist us in sharing it with the greater region.
What does your membership support?
All members enjoy:
- Continued care of our four historic buildings
- Permanent and temporary exhibits
- Collections care
- Expanded programs
- Members-only events
- 20% discount in the museum gift shop
- “The Telegram” e-newsletter
Sustainer Payment Plan
- Give monthly at any amount ($5 minimum)
- You can register for an automatic monthly donation through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account in order to participate.
- Submit the membership form below and then choose either the blue or yellow button. When you reach the PayPal donation page enter the amount you would like to donate monthly and click the button next to “Make this a monthly donation.”
Annual Payment Plan
Student – $20
Senior Individual – $25
Individual – $35
Historian – $100
Heritage Circle – $250
1867 Society – $500
Lifetime – $1,000
Note: You will use PayPal to check out but you do not need a PayPal account in order to pay with your credit/debit card.
Pay by check: Please mail your check to 513 East University Avenue, Gainesville, FL 32601. Be sure to write “membership” on the subject line.
The Matheson History Museum is a 501(C)(3) independent, non-profit organization. Donations are tax-deductible.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR MATHESON HISTORY MUSEUM, A FLORIDA-BASED NONPROFIT CORPORATION (REGISTRATION NO. CH33152), MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING THEIR WEBSITE WWW.FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM/DIVISIONS-OFFICES/CONSUMER-SERVICES. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.